As an Edtech industry leader in Asia Pacific region, we would like to provide a form of contribution to the society to improve the academics of students all over the world, we are offering a quarterly student scholarship for all college students who are currently enrolling within one calendar year to a national or international university.
We will award $2,500 USD to a candidate quarterly.
You will be required to write an 800-1200 word essay about yourself, goals, and any industry topic that you think it can further improve with your original idea. For example improvement on current energy efficiency, productivity, technology advancement, effective space usage etc.
This scholarship will be awarded to the most suitable candidate. Your academics results, financial needs, and community participation will be taken into consideration.
Documents and Required & Submission
Please provide us with the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Number / Passport
- Student Identity Card
- Passport size photo
- Nationality & Where you are Residing
- Phone Number
- Last Attended School & Year of Graduation
- Your intended place of study and course
You must submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact Person: Jayden Tan) at least 7 days before the deadline where we will select the suitable candidate for our scholarship.
Deadlines & Tips
- Send us your submission complying fully with our requirements above
- We will select a candidate quarterly – March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, December 31st.
- The successful candidate will be notified via mailing address and the cheque will be sent to you within a week upon confirmation.
Terms & Conditions of our Scholarship
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Only graduating seniors in high school, freshmen and sophomores in college between the ages of 16 and 22 are eligible to win.
- We reserve the right to verify any information provided. If you do not comply with the information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified.
- Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information for the purpose of offering scholarship and reporting the tax authorities where required.
- There are no monetary fees applying for our scholarship. We will not request for any form of payment from you.
- We will review all submissions but will only contact the suitable candidates.
- It is our sole discretion in choosing who to award the scholarship and the candidate in public.
- The terms of this scholarship may be changed without any due notice.